- M.C. Spa & Nail Bar members are required to sign a credit card / debit card authorization agreement. Payment is withdrawn automatically on a set date each month. Payment Authorization Forms are available at the time of joining.
- You can cancel your M.C. Spa & Nail Bar membership at anytime. All we require is a 30 day notification.
- When extenuating circumstances such as illness or seasonal residency occur, you may freeze your M.C. Spa & Nail Bar membership for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of four months. M.C. Spa & Nail Bar memberships may be unfrozen at any time. A membership must be unfrozen a minimum of 30 days before it can be frozen again.
- Unused treatments can be rolled over from month to month. All unused treatments must be redeemed within 12 months on the anniversary of the day you initially signed up for your M.C. Spa & Nail Bar membership.
- Your M.C. Spa & Nail Bar membership treatments can be shared with friends and family. However, only one person can use your membership per day.
- M.C. Spa & Nail Bar membership treatments must be redeemed Monday – Thursday. Weekend reservations are an additional $10 per visit.
Have more questions? Please Call or E-Mail Us!