7 TIPS ON HOW TO PREPARE YOUR LEGS FOR THE SUMMER!
Worried about baring your legs this summer?
Here’s some tips on getting ready for summer and look forward to the season of shorts and short skirts.
- Moisturize your legs regularly with a moisturizer that you enjoy rubbing in. There are a wide range of scents that smell wonderful and are pleasing to everyone.
- Treat yourself to a pedicure at M.C. Spa & Nail Bar before you go on vacation. You’ll be amazed at how different you feel – instead of trying to hide your feet, you’ll feel confident and happy.
- Buy yourself some great sandals. Nowadays it’s easy to find some attractive and unusual flipflop style sandals that are really inexpensive. Why not treat yourself to two or three pairs so that you can match them to your favorite outfits?
- Whether you wax, cream or epilate your legs – try and make sure that you keep up with your legs, so that there aren’t any stray hairs. Tweeze out any that you miss.
- Before you venture out on to the beach, use some oil on your legs to give them that shine and allure that you see on the models. You can use simple olive oil if you like – just rub in a little before you leave home.
- Go wild with nail varnish. If you’ve stuck with the same color for years, now is the time to try something different. You may be surprised, such a simple change can make you feel like a new woman. Ask your M.C. Spa & Nail Bar pedicurist to suggest some colors that are fashionable or popular this season.
- Choose clothes in colors and styles that suit you – it makes a huge difference to your confidence!
With just a few simple changes, you can be happy with your legs and enjoy showing them off all summer.